- Here’s your chance to make a difference in the lives of children
- Trainwreck (2015)
- My Life As A Zucchini
- Cate Blanchett plays CAROL
- Still Alice
- Collateral Beauty
- Fun events at Huis Ten Bosch This Spring!
- UME FESTIVAL
- Family Fun at the ISSH Family Festival
- Tokyo Marathon, Feb 26
- Kids Fashion Exhibition, Feb. 21-23
- LA LA LAND
- Asakusa’s New Year’s Eve tradition
- The Meddler
President Barack Obama, Danmitsu, Lady Gaga, Brad Pitt, Elvis Presley, are in town. Madame Tussauds, the world-famous wax works from good old blighty Tussauds was once limited to a grimy corner in Baker Street, London but now spans the globe, sending their supposedly lifelike replicas of famous celebrities across the world. Some of these characters are … well, how should I put it … a little far from the mark and a little imagination is needed, but then again, that’s half the fun. Some of the models are actually less wooden than their live counterparts! Part glam, part kitsch, but always enjoyable, it makes for a great photo opportunity for the family. Gaga looks taller here than in real life, and President Obama… well, judge for yourself in Odaiba!