- New Years Musical Concert 2017
- Stars On Ice: Japan Tour 2017 New Year Special Edition
- USS INDIANAPOLIS: Men Of Courage
- AMITYVILLE: The Awakening
- RESIDENT EVIL: The Final Chapter
- Tsukiji Fish Market unveils premium maguro cut in Jan 2017
- Asakusa’s New Year’s Eve tradition
- The Meddler
- Florence Foster Jenkins
Tsukiji Fish Market unveils premium maguro cut in Jan 2017
There is no foodie in the world who hasn’t heard of Tsukiji Fish Market, the famous place in Tokyo where early morning auctions for the freshest ‘maguro’ or tuna meat takes place on a daily basis.
Although it was announced early this year that Tsukiji was going to move to a bigger place, the move has been postponed. For now, auctions will still happen at the old location.
On January 5, 2017 at 3 am, Tsukij Sushi Ko, a Sushi restaurant specializing in maguro, unveils its premium Yama Sachi’ cut in a special demonstration to be held at the 5th floor of Daiwa Tsukiji Building.
After the demonstration, the public will have a chance to grab a 3-pc Sushi plate for ¥1,000 at any of the Tsukiji Sushi ko restaurants below:
Jan. 5, 2017 From 9:30 am Tsukiji Sushi Ko Fish Market 〒104-0045 Tokyo, Chuo, Tsukiji 4-13-17 Tel. 03-5550-5585
Jan. 6, 2017 From 4 pm at the Tsukiji Sushi Ko Gransta Marunouchi branch (Tokyo station) 〒100-0005 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda-ku, Marunouchi, 1 Chome−9−1, B1 Tel. 03-5220-0505