- French festival on Saturday, 25th March
- Family Anime Festa 2017
- New Zealand Will Give You a Free Trip If You Agree to a Job Interview
- Here’s your chance to make a difference in the lives of children
- Trainwreck (2015)
- My Life As A Zucchini
- Cate Blanchett plays CAROL
- Still Alice
- Collateral Beauty
- Fun events at Huis Ten Bosch This Spring!
- UME FESTIVAL
- Family Fun at the ISSH Family Festival
- Tokyo Marathon, Feb 26
- LA LA LAND
- The Meddler
Family Fun at the ISSH Family Festival
The International School of the Sacred Heart’s annual Family Festival is coming up on Saturday, 18th March 2017.
Each year is special and this year is no different. Showcasing an array of authentic food & drinks (some you might not have tried before) from over 15 different countries, live music & dance performances, second-hand sale of good condition children’s clothes, household items & books, indoor carnival games, outdoor tots playground, and much more, this family-friendly event is truly a day of fun.
Everyone gets in free but you need to buy coupons for food, drinks & games. Raffle tickets will be on sale on the day for a chance to win exclusive prizes! Proceeds support educational programs at the school, plus charities in Japan and overseas that support underprivileged children.
Don’t miss out – the Festival is on, rain or shine! 4 Chome-3-1 Hiroo, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0012