- Here’s your chance to make a difference in the lives of children
- Trainwreck (2015)
- My Life As A Zucchini
- Cate Blanchett plays CAROL
- Still Alice
- Collateral Beauty
- Fun events at Huis Ten Bosch This Spring!
- UME FESTIVAL
- Family Fun at the ISSH Family Festival
- Tokyo Marathon, Feb 26
- Kids Fashion Exhibition, Feb. 21-23
- LA LA LAND
- Asakusa’s New Year’s Eve tradition
- The Meddler
Characters struggling with demons are on parade in this movie-style soap opera.
It seems that all morals are thrown out the window: children born outside of committed family relationships and selfish parents deserting their children because they want to live selfish lives.
There is nothing sexually explicit, but the whole movie seems to be about selfishness. while hurting those who they really should be caring about. There is occasional crude language. Age 18+ Out March 11