- Here’s your chance to make a difference in the lives of children
- Trainwreck (2015)
- My Life As A Zucchini
- Cate Blanchett plays CAROL
- Still Alice
- Collateral Beauty
- Fun events at Huis Ten Bosch This Spring!
- UME FESTIVAL
- Family Fun at the ISSH Family Festival
- Tokyo Marathon, Feb 26
- Kids Fashion Exhibition, Feb. 21-23
- LA LA LAND
- Asakusa’s New Year’s Eve tradition
- The Meddler
My Life As A Zucchini
(My Life as a Courgette) is an animation film that revolves around a nine-year-old boy who’s called “Courgette”, French word for Zucchini. His mother dies and is put up at a foster home where he meets a young girl, Camille, who had also lost her parents.
When Camille’s aunt tries to take her away in order to inherit her family’s money, the children tried to help her. A sad story about difficult issues on abandonment and loss of innocence. A very moving film and the takeaway is children will learn that kindness and love are important.
Age 6+. Out March 10