- French festival on Saturday, 25th March
- Family Anime Festa 2017
- New Zealand Will Give You a Free Trip If You Agree to a Job Interview
- Here’s your chance to make a difference in the lives of children
- Trainwreck (2015)
- My Life As A Zucchini
- Cate Blanchett plays CAROL
- Still Alice
- Collateral Beauty
- Fun events at Huis Ten Bosch This Spring!
- UME FESTIVAL
- Family Fun at the ISSH Family Festival
- Tokyo Marathon, Feb 26
- LA LA LAND
- The Meddler
A raunchy romantic comedy but at a gut level, it’s hard not to be truly disgusted at the behavior of this woman who clearly is an alcoholic with no self respect. The gags are there. There is some genuinely funny stuff but the character of Amy Schumer is genuinely unlikeable so to find a successful, sweet and seemingly grounded man falling head over heels for her seems to be a disconnect.
In the end, all is resolved and it leaves you uplifted but it wasn’t always a nice ride .to get there – an interesting character study, but not a great night’s entertainment. Her edgy, no-holds-barred humor is on full display here, so you can expect plenty of raucous, risque jokes and dialogue about work, family, sex, drinking, relationships, and gender norms.
Age 18+ Out March 4.