- New Zealand Will Give You a Free Trip If You Agree to a Job Interview
- Here’s your chance to make a difference in the lives of children
- Trainwreck (2015)
- My Life As A Zucchini
- Cate Blanchett plays CAROL
- Still Alice
- Collateral Beauty
- Fun events at Huis Ten Bosch This Spring!
- UME FESTIVAL
- Family Fun at the ISSH Family Festival
- Tokyo Marathon, Feb 26
- LA LA LAND
- The Meddler
Float Over to Huis Ten Bosch As You Sleep
Over at Hollanda Mura or Huis Ten Bosch, Japan’s Dutch Village and Theme Park in Nagasaki, a floating capsule that drifts along the surrounding scenic spots while you sleep, is the park’s newest attraction.
The two-level floating capsule which can accommodate up to four people includes a spherical structure as a bedroom on the upper area and a bathroom on the lower floor. Families will be able to enjoy a good view of the park through its glass windows.
There are so many events and added attractions happening this year at the Dutch-themed park. The capsule experience should be one of the most fun thing to do for a family traveling to the island. To rent a floating capsule costs between ¥30,000 – ¥40,000.
Read also: Huis Ten Bosch