- New Zealand Will Give You a Free Trip If You Agree to a Job Interview
- Here’s your chance to make a difference in the lives of children
- Trainwreck (2015)
- My Life As A Zucchini
- Cate Blanchett plays CAROL
- Still Alice
- Collateral Beauty
- Fun events at Huis Ten Bosch This Spring!
- UME FESTIVAL
- Family Fun at the ISSH Family Festival
- Tokyo Marathon, Feb 26
- LA LA LAND
- The Meddler
Hawaii’s ‘Mochiko’ chicken comes to town
Teddy’s Bigger Burger, Hawaii’s popular burger chain with stores in Tokyo, has just added Mochiko Fried Chicken on its menu.
Just as popular as Teddy’s 100% U.S. beef, large burgers, Mochiko Fried Chicken is well loved by people in Hawaii for its unique flavor and crusty texture. Unlike regular fried chicken, it is salty with a hint of sweetness because one of its ingredients is Mochiko or sweet rice flour, after which the meat was named. Deeply marinated in garlic, spices, soy sauce, the big chicken piece is, according to the locals, the quintessential ‘taste of home.’
A piece costs ¥340 + tax. A set of two pieces of Mochiko chicken and crispy fries cost ¥880 + tax.